Here are 5 things you didn’t know about training:
- Employees switch roles around 15 times in their career and skills have a shelf life of just five years. So the demand for training continues to grow.
- 84 per cent of employees in best performing organisations are receiving the training they need, compared with 16 per cent in the worst performing companies (IBM research).
- It’s good practice to invest twice as much time in briefing your line managers as you expect them to spend on their teams.
- According to a recent article by Forbes magazine, upskilling and retraining staff is one of the top 10 workplace trends for 2018.
- Sequel’s most popular training modules are: ‘Present like a pro’, ‘Bringing life to your line manager comms’ and ‘Smart filming on phones’.
What are the training modules that would be most valuable to your employees? We’d love to hear from you.
If you’d like to find out more about training, contact Paul Jones or visit our site at brick.sequelgroup.co.uk